Sunday 20 May 2012

Aeroplane Birthday Card

My internet at home has died again :( so I had no internet at home at all day yesterday. Whats positive about this is the fact that I don't spend time playing games, and so I had time to make a card. Iam entering this into Simon Says Stamps challenge which is Clean and Simple. 
My Stamp is from Lawn Fawn, and my card stock are from First Edition Boho Chic, I then embossed the clouds, using the same Lawn Fawn Stamp. I attached the plane to sign using orange twine.



<3 Keke

1 comment:

  1. Oh, your card is fantastic!! So glad to see you used Lawn Fawn for our challenge and that you even picked the same one I used for my dt card. I love how you used the cloud stamp and the banner behind the plane is genius!! I hope it is okay that I use your idea. Too cute!!
    Thanks so much for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge blog.
    xoxo, Christine

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your comments, I really appreciate it <3