Tuesday 29 May 2012

Male Birthday Card - pop-up

I feels like its been forever since my last post!!-Its not Fathers' Day yet in Australia, but instead I made a birthday card for my cousin, who has a birthday next week. I have never really made an older male card before but I like how it turned out . I am entering this for Simon Says Stamp Challenge and CAS-ual Fridays both themes are male. For CAS-ual Friday we had to use designer paper, the patterned paper I used for the numbers, and car are from First Edition Boho Chic.

front

pop-up inside


<3 Keke

3 comments:

  1. Fun card! Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe! That's so cute! Thanks for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the interactive card and so cute. Thanks so much for playing with us @ CAS-ual Friday.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your comments, I really appreciate it <3