Thursday 21 June 2012

Doily Card

My Semester 1 has final ended- one semester to go before I finish Uni as whole! How time goes sooo fasst!! Talking bout time, I was going to experiment with my new cuttlebug (my boyfriend bought it for me as an early birthday present- such a thoughtful gift ;))- but I didnt get around to it :(- BUT I did get to make two cards my doily stamps :) Im entering it to Less is More - something Shiny and The Play Date Cafe - black, white and a splash of blue. For the Shiny its the embellishment I placed, and My paper (the white) its actually kinda sparkly, but I dont think it comes through in the picture.

This is the card I am entering for both Less is More and Play Date Cafe

Initially This was the card that I was going the enter, but then I realised its not really a 'splash' of blue anymore..
<3 Keke

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful - great interpretation of the challenge colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful stamp design. Congrats on completing your first semester :) It does go by fast so enjoy it! Wow! what a great boyfriend buying a cuttlebug! Your cards are just gorgeous~hugs Deanna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cards, the first, with more white space is perfect for us
    Thanks so much
    mandi
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty cards - love the doily stamps! Thanks for joining us at The Play Date Cafe.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such beautiful, CAS creations! Those doilies are to-die-for! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Keke, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
    http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Both beautiful cards! I love them both. Thanks for joining in the fun with us this week at The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your comments, I really appreciate it <3